Fact or Myth?:

Loose Vagina. My husband says its a myth. But I find it hard to believe when he says that I felt just as good after I had my daughter. What do you ladies think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Being "loose" means you've had lots of sex/had sex recently/etc. Again, absolutely false. Being relaxed and well lubricated means that you're into whatever sexual activity is going on. It is important with this as well to understand that the vagina is a muscular tube. This means that the vagina will conform to whatever is inside it. So when there is nothing in a woman's vagina, it is closed in on itself (in other words, the walls will be touching). Essentially, it goes back to exactly the way it was prior to penetration. Immediately after sex, the vagina may remain relaxed for several minutes, but it will return to its prior state very shortly.
    Anonymous

• Myth.
    Anonymous

• WHAT? i dont get it.. whats the question about it? lol sorry
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:02 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• oh nvm... hahah
    MomNbabyGirl009

• My SO said that I felt tighter after having my daughter...I think it had to do with not having sex for so long *shrug* I dunno.

I figure it is neither fact nor myth, it depends on the woman.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 4:03 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Myth!! It's a muscle, it goes back down. LOL
    themacs4

Answer by themacs4 at 4:04 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• It's a fact.

One of my ex's made a reference once... lol he said one chick he was with, it was like a hot dog in a hall way... hahaha

But seriously. The vagina does stretch out. You can prevent it from getting too bad by doing Kegel exercises, which tightens the vaginal wall.
    sweetheart1985

Answer by sweetheart1985 at 4:05 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I think that's a myth.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:06 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Fact...if you have your children vaginaly. It can loosen it up. The more kids the looser it gets.

Answer by louise2 at 4:06 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• My husband always said that men who complain that women have loose vaginas usually have small genitalia themselves.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 4:08 PM on Jan. 28, 2009