summer VS winter

Would you rather be 35 weeks pregnant in the summer or 35 weeks pregnant in the winter?

After the snow storm we just had last night, I think I would rather be 35 weeks pregnant in the summer. I just had to dig my car out of the snow (of course neighbors didnt offer any help to pregnant me.) My husband is at work and left this morning well before the snow plow bocked my car in. He had cleared it for me but then the snow blow came by and blocked me in.

vickwu

Asked by vickwu at 4:02 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well i think it depends on where you live.. like im in arizona..and im SO glad im almost 38 weeks pregnant in the winter.. summer time here.. plus being pregnant would SUCK so bad! it gets to be like 115 sometimes.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:04 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• 35 weeks in the winter
    007wifey

Answer by 007wifey at 4:05 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Winter definately!! I'm in TX & was pregnant with my oldest during the summer. I was miserable in that 100* heat!! My youngest was born in Dec., so being big & pregnant in the winter was great! I was never cold or hot! LOL
    themacs4

Answer by themacs4 at 4:06 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Yeah...I didnt think about that. I live in the wonderful unpredictable state of Missouri. One day is 65 degrees in the winter and the the next day its 1 degree.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 4:06 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i would prefer winter! mainly because when i was pregnant in the summer i constantly got overheated and was swollen to the size of a hot air balloon. i couldnt do anything without being comfortable at all! it was horrible!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 4:09 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• In the winter for me.

Answer by gemgem at 4:10 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Well, having had December and January babies... I would prefer winter babies! I live in the northeast, and when I was 30+ weeks, I didn't need a jacket, got to wear lots of layers (I didn't like wearing tight clothes to show of my expanding belly). The only time I was uncomfortable was during the heat of summer when I was in the 20-30 week range--but at least I didn't feel like a whale in a bathing suit! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:10 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• 35 weeks in winter. I was 35 weeks in April so luckily, I had my son in June before it got hot.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 4:22 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Summer weather hot or humid,anyday over winter.
    Also more dangerous due to cold hands and feet and slipping and needing to bundle up versus easy light clothes and sandles to wear.
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 4:24 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• in winter i was 35 weeks in october but i live in arkansas and it was still like 80 here and my air didnt work all summer so i would go for winter next time i get pregnant im gonna time it to where it will be summer when i get pregnant so the last months will be winter
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 4:38 PM on Jan. 28, 2009