Can I marry Jillian - please?

Ok, maybe not marry. But I want Jillian to be in my house, in my kitchen - she is the best thing on television! I love "Biggest Loser" and it's because of her.

She is strong, compassionate, and smart. And has great hair!

Are there other BL fans out there???

Wimsey

Asked by Wimsey at 4:07 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Entertainment

• Yes, you can. If I can be your maid of honor.
    flmom321

Answer by flmom321 at 5:03 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Here..I agree she can be sassy to me anytime...:>)
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 4:15 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I love that show and I love Jillian. She is a great trainer because she knows that people need to be mentally healthy also.
    StacyMarie1029

Answer by StacyMarie1029 at 4:20 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I LOVE Jillian! Please let me be in the wedding too!
    bagjmama

Answer by bagjmama at 6:30 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• nooooo she scares me, now that guy on the show can come to my house ANYTIME, he might be gay... idk ... but i would much rather be on his team, she is a mean lady and has a mean face, i agree good hair but that is about the only good thing about her to me, nothing impressive about being mean, anyone can be mean.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:17 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• hey,
    how do you guys find time for TV? 5 kids, 1 husband, 2 dogs (big dogs) who has time for TV? NOT ME.
    slavemom017

Answer by slavemom017 at 11:12 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• slavemom017 - I MAKE time for me, whether it's TV, CafeMom, reading, whatever. I've got 3 kids, 2 cats, and a husband who travels a lot. I need time to refresh myself, otherwise I become a raving lunatic. Just from your name, I'd say you should give it a try!
    flmom321

Answer by flmom321 at 12:22 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• LOL. I have 3 kids, 2 cats, and a hubby in the Air Force and I make time to watch tv or relax daily, mostly at night once the kids go to bed. On the topic of the question, I love BL! Both the trainers are right on track in my book. I think they both push the competitors to their limits both mentally and physically but honestly that is what alot of people need to get the motivation to do it. I think both Bob and Jillian are awesome!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:05 AM on Jan. 30, 2009