How long did it take for you to get pregnant after BC?

I recently stopped my tri-cycline this last MC. According to the ovulation calculators my fertile week starts Saturday. Did any of you get pregnant the first month after stopping BC? How long did it take for you?

SillyMomma

Asked by SillyMomma at 10:31 AM on May. 18, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• I got pregnant within 5-7 days after my mirena iud was removed but lost baby 9 weeks later my doctor blamed it on getting. pregnant so soon after the iud was removed.
    mamamisfit

Answer by mamamisfit at 6:51 PM on May. 22, 2012

• With both mine it was within weeks
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 1:10 PM on May. 18, 2012

• One month after with my 1ST, 3 months after with my 2nd... but that was b/c my cycle was a few days shorted by then.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:30 AM on May. 18, 2012

• I never took hormonal Birth control but it took no time at all to get pregnant with DS once we decided to try, he was a one shot wonder, it took 7 months with DD! I guess what I am trying to say it- there are no 'rules' ... outside of the time the OB recommends you wait after discontinuing the BC. Good luck!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:21 AM on May. 18, 2012

• I was on the pill with my first. Stopped in beginning of September, and was pregnant by the end of November. I had an IUD with my second. Had it removed Mid-February, and was pregnant by the end of March.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 11:21 AM on May. 18, 2012

• Hell I got pregnant on BC with both my kids!
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:21 AM on May. 18, 2012

• Child # 1: within 3 months of stopping Trilevelen (BCP)
    Child # 2: within 3 months of stopping Trilevelen (BCP)
    Child #3: 10 months post Depo and counting
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:20 AM on May. 18, 2012

• I got pregnant exactly 12 days after stopping BC with my youngest. Yes, that was TOTALLY unexpected, especially since I was 35, have 1 working ovary & it took 2 months to get pregnant with my youngest (with charting fertility).
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:34 AM on May. 18, 2012

• My doctor said to wait three months before trying to get the drug out of my system. We had no trouble after that.

Answer by Bmat at 10:33 AM on May. 18, 2012