Low income apartment?

Currently in a rough patch, so if you apply for low income apartments, do you have to fill out the child support form? Yes I have my reasons I don't comply with child support and it is very personal.. The low income thing will onlu be very very short time.. If you do have to fill that form out, is there away around it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on May. 18, 2012 in Home & Garden

• I think it depends on your state. Can you ask for an application and just see what's in it?

And when you say you don't comply, do you mean you don't accept child support or you don't pay it? Is there a court order in place? Those things may be of importance as you apply
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 12:03 PM on May. 18, 2012

• I don't accept it. I am a single mom, blood father is out completely, has never even saw him, which is for the best. I didn't know he was such a low life monster not even after ten years...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:15 PM on May. 18, 2012

• If there's no child support order in place I think it's possible they won't require you to work on one just for low income housing.

If you were receiving cash assistance that would likely be a whole other kettle of fish.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 12:24 PM on May. 18, 2012

• housing
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 12:48 PM on May. 18, 2012

• No cash assistance either
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:14 PM on May. 18, 2012

• Meh, you should be fine.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 1:16 PM on May. 18, 2012

• law varies by state call your local housing authority to find out. If you have a restraining order or it is due to domestic violence NO you are protected
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 3:13 PM on May. 30, 2012