WHAT IS THE FASTEST WAY TO LOSE 100 POUNDS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I would LOVE to introduce you to a program called Body For Life By: Bill Phillips (google it, it has a website too) This book saved my husbands life. IT's not a diet, it's is a completely different way of eating and a SUPER easy exercise routine that takes only a few minutes per day. The book is amazingly inspiring with other stories of those who have done it as well. You can even be on this diet on a budget. We spend less now on groceries that we did before. But like I said, it's not a "diet" You will probably find yourself eating more with this plan that you do right now. My husband has been on this program for 3 weeks and lost 12 pound BUT has gone from a size 38 pants to a 34. HE is so happy and proud and I am happy and proud for him. When I have my baby, I plan on doing this as well. I already eat the same food as him and feel GREAT! PM me if you would like more info or just need some support.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 4:19 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Eat less and exercise a lot.

Answer by louise2 at 4:30 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Cut your legs off....just kidding, It is all about portions and exercise like Louise said!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 4:34 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I think you'll like www.gofigure8.com
    I love it and lost 50 pounds after my last son in 8 weeks.
    Let me know if you're interested cause I can get you a 35% discount on the program which is only $81.90.
    I shared this site with friends and can't keep up with the amount of thank yous. Enjoy.
    doristompkins@yahoo.com
    Botanic

Answer by Botanic at 4:56 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I THINK YOU SHOULD TRY HERBALIFE, IF YOU ARE WILLING TO LOSE WEIGHT YOU NEED TO BE WILLING TO LAY DOWN THE FOOD. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT IF YOU DO IT CORRRECTLY YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT, ALSO EXERSIZING. AT THE BEGINNING ITS GONNA BE HARD BUT YOU JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE IN YOUR SELF. YOU CAN TAKE A 15 TO 30 MINUTE WALK AT THE BEGGINING SO T WONT BE SO STRANIOUS ON YOUR BODY. ALSO HERBALIFE IS TASTY AND FULLFILLING AND YOU WILL ALSO GET PROPER NUTRIENTS YOUR BODY NEEDS. I HAVE A MYSPCE PAGE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VISIT. www.myspace.com/deliaschange4life
    DELIA26

Answer by DELIA26 at 9:58 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I would sit down with a dietician and go over your calorie needs. Stick with that and make sure you eat smaller meals but 5 or 6 a day so you don't feel hungry. Then start working out. If you haven't worked out in a long time start slow. Try something such as Leslie Sansone's Walk Away The Pounds videos. You can start with the 1 mile 15 minute workout and build up your strength and endurance then build to doing the 2, 3 even 4 or 5 mile workouts. I lost 50 pounds in 6 months doing her videos and eating better. As your endurance builds and you want to try other workouts look into Tae Bo, The Biggest Loser (I LOVE THESE), and the dozens of others out there. You can take them out of th library or if you have cable find your Exerceise on Demand Channel and do them FREE anytime! Good Luck to you!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:26 AM on Jan. 29, 2009