Pregnancy dream

I had the pretty normal weird dream, meaning things wer just as blur when I woke up.. But I do remember someone saying I was very pretty, glowing and pregnant! I don't knw what it means.

NICKITOOPWETTY

Asked by NICKITOOPWETTY at 1:50 PM on May. 18, 2012 in Pregnancy

• There are people who believe that you can read a lot in to dreams.

I'm not one of them. I think it was just a dream.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 1:53 PM on May. 18, 2012

• i once had a dream of a blue yack getting its head run over by a blue truck 2 days after i found out my buddy who worked at a place called the blue yak got run his head over by a blue truck..... dreams can just dreams or be the future... just saying you never know,some people do have physic abilities it just depends on how connected with your sub conscious you are.
    emmy12345

Answer by emmy12345 at 2:00 PM on May. 18, 2012

• Something new will be coming into your life soon or you are doing a rebirth of yourself.
    onelove1982

Answer by onelove1982 at 3:34 PM on May. 18, 2012

• i heard that when you dream about a being pregnant it means death and when it is death it means pregnant,but it is just what i hear
    tigger3itch

Answer by tigger3itch at 8:22 PM on May. 18, 2012

• I've been having some pretty vivid pregnancy dreams for a while now. Most are weird, and yes, I'm pregnant in some of them (with this child).

I haven't died yet :P
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 8:39 PM on May. 18, 2012