ANYONE KNOW IF THIS ACRI BERRY THATS SEEN ON OPRAH WORKS

juliefour

Asked by juliefour at 4:18 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I was wondering the same thing. I would see if they sell it in GNC, which is a vitamin store. I believe they do. I did some research, it came back that it cost $20 for 60 capsules. I havent gone to the GNC yet. I'll let you know though.
    megnjessmom

Answer by megnjessmom at 4:27 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• According to this, it's a scam.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:44 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• i got mine from puritan.com and i got 1 bottle depending how many pills you want and they send me 4 for free for $39.99 i got them 4 days ago and started them i just want to know the results to other woman who have used it for a longer period of time, they send you from this website confirmation to your email and the package has the paper telling you how you paid it, when ordered and confirmation number they do keep me full longer and i feel light no matter what i eat but i am watching what i eat also. i take 2 in the morning with food and that is it. i went through the scam i have the fake ones when i did it through another web that scam me and those said take 3 with every meal that is to much pill taking. i lost the money to that one they never answered the phone but puritan.com you get alot of vitamins and everything you need there.
    raunchy46

Answer by raunchy46 at 11:47 PM on Feb. 2, 2009