Can you go pee with a tampon in or do you have to take it out first? adult content

I want to go swimming tomorrow but I will have to wear a tampon. How do I pee with a tampon in? Will the pee soak into it and get into my vajj. Do I have to take it out every time I pee? Will the chlorine getting into it be bad for me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on May. 18, 2012 in Health

• SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:08 PM on May. 18, 2012

• I love that ya'll flag my post for me but no one answers the actual question. super helpful. I thought I would get better info here than yahoo but I guess not.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:08 PM on May. 18, 2012

• Won't the pee or pool water soak up the string and get in the tampon?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:09 PM on May. 18, 2012

• Don't get into the pool with a tampon because it will soak up every drop of the pool water and you'll explode. Really. I read about it online.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:09 PM on May. 18, 2012

• I'm serious! It seems like it would soak up some of the chemicals and be bad for you. Or that the pee might soak up a little and be bad for you.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:11 PM on May. 18, 2012

• LOL, you'll be fine in the pool & you just pee like normal since urine comes out of a different place than the tampon goes.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:11 PM on May. 18, 2012

• When I first started wearing tampons I asked this same question (Can I pee with a tampon in) and some of the ladies tore me apart! Asking me if I was twelve and telling me to go talk to my mother or telling me to get off of Mamas account.... Oh the fond memories of being new to CM.. Lol ANYWAYS Yes you can pee with a tampon in and no it wont soak up the pee and yes you can swim with it in. Have fun!
    LoViNmYbAbIeSs

Answer by LoViNmYbAbIeSs at 3:13 PM on May. 18, 2012

• How old are you? You should talk with main female parent figure.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:16 PM on May. 18, 2012

• Dear word, please tell me you haven't reproduced yet. Tampons go in the VAGINA (see diagram above) pee come out of the urethra (again see diagram) which is anterior (more forward on your body) to the vagina. The most you'll get is a little pee on the string unless you "tuck" it out of the way before you pee. It isn't going to absorb all the way into your vagina and if it did, pee is sterile anyways.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:18 PM on May. 18, 2012

• it's only an issue if the tampon is shoved up your urethra

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:18 PM on May. 18, 2012