When you clean

If you found something in the wrong place in the house. while cleaning up and u know it's not suppose to be there. in u saw it on a chair  knowing it's not yours.it's someone else belonging would u just pick it up and place it on the floor in front of there bedroom door like who does that shit my thing is how would u feel if someone took your belonging and throw it on the floor in front your bedroom door or if  you went in the kitchen for food and saw your food was thrown away.what would you do if this happen to you.

21Brook

Asked by 21Brook at 3:21 PM on May. 18, 2012 in Adult Children (18+)

• As I have three boys, I would be rather put off by finding wet underclothes in the house that don't belong to me. There would be some explaining to do!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:25 PM on May. 18, 2012

• are there any adults in this house, because this is something children do.
    i would find more mature roommates.

on the flipside, if this was a constant problem (someone not cleaning up after themselves, and their crap being left where it clearly doesn't belong), i wouldn't put it by their bedroom door. i'd put it in the trash. BUHBYE CRAP!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:26 PM on May. 18, 2012

• You left your wet suit on a chair?
    i guess i'd hang it on their doorknob
    I guess i'd get a new roommate
    Is this floor outside? The floor is dirty

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:29 PM on May. 18, 2012

• as children u can't keep on cleaning up after them u have to let them see what's not right and guild them on how to do things right.
    21Brook

Comment by 21Brook (original poster) at 3:30 PM on May. 18, 2012

• It must not have belonged on the chair to begin with. I would have thrown it on their bed.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:31 PM on May. 18, 2012

• @ butterflyblue19 i don't know if it's out side i don't think so and as for the floor being dirty i couldn't answer that for you because it's not mine.@by dullscissors there is a children in the house but if your cleaning up and adults are in the house all u have to do is ask who it belong to instead of throwing it on the floor.smile
    21Brook

Comment by 21Brook (original poster) at 3:35 PM on May. 18, 2012

• there u go i agree with u MEOOMA or in the dirty clothes hamper or towel hamper som were besides the floor. that's all i'm saying.
    21Brook

Comment by 21Brook (original poster) at 3:37 PM on May. 18, 2012

• Yeah, I would have slung it on their bed especially if they are old enough to know better.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 4:04 AM on May. 26, 2012

• curse his her ass out
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 7:29 AM on May. 27, 2012

• I would put it in the room it belongs in and say something to the owner. I would also throw food away that has been sitting out around the kitchen too long.

That's just gross and can attract bugs.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 11:41 AM on May. 29, 2012