What's the most embarassing thing that's happened to you as a Mom?

This past weekend my fiance and I were buying a car and my very sick DD was sitting on my lap in the dealership. She got into a coughing fit and starting coughing very loudly so everyone looked at her and then while she was coughing she was farting equally as loudly at the same time. It was very embarassing, but pretty funny at the same time. So now everyone has to share their embarassing mom moment so I don't feel so bad!

Mom2vanna

Asked by Mom2vanna at 4:29 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• One morning I was having a really bad day. My children was husband was getting on my last nerve. Well we decided to go to the department store to look for some clothes. I noticed people was staring at me crazy but didn't know why. So I was in the store for about 45 min and after we left the check out counter the clerk followed me to the door and whispered in my ear that my wrap around skirt was turned around. The flap was in the back all I had on was pantyhose that day and no slip. I was mortified. I ask my DD did she notice, she said yes but she was scared to tell me because she thought I was going to be mad. I am posting anon because I am embarrassed.
    Anonymous

• thats not bad! i thought you were going to say she threw up!

my child was sick one day, i thought that he was going to be fine after throwing up and getting it all out of his system, so we headed to Walmart, then after being in the store for a few minutes, he threw up in the isle!! but thats not it!

so then i thought we were ok and they cleaned it up so we continued on and then he thew up again only in a different place. the first time he did it, we just walked away lol, so no one knew who did it unless my hubby told them and i walked away, i dont remember. The same person came to clean it up the second time and said "i just got done cleaning it up once!" knowing she didnt know it was us.

that was the end of our shopping trip!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:38 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• another: we went into a store that had those pens with candy, my 2 year old decided to take it and eat the candy and we werent even planning on buying it.

my hubby just had to silently put it back without the candy
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:44 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• My son who was 5 at the time had to use the bathroom and of course he didnt go at home and waited until he got his his brothers wrestling practice where there are no toilets to announce he had to pee. I begged him to wait a few minutes until we got home but he got louder and louder until i finally said ok we will find you a bush. I walk around and find one I thought that was out of the way where no one would see. he takes his pants down and as he does an old couple passes bc apparently it was the parking area for an old folks home. By the time I started to stop him he had a wicked stream going and it was hitting the top of the tree. I was saying hurry omg hurry and the old couple was laughing so hard. It was so embarrassing. The old couple and my son were laughing and I turned beet red.

Answer by gemgem at 4:45 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Well I have a very cute LO
    Tiny and smiley.
    Well, one day I'm paying for groceries, and having a conversation with the cashier, suddenly there's this loud fart, and I mean grown adult loud, a follwing is the nastiest stink I have ever smelt.
    Guess who it came from... that's right the cutie in my arms.
    The cashier and other around me look at me funny, and try to hold their breaths.
    Yea not so cute.
    Anonymous

• my dog likes to squirt out pee when he's really excited, doesnt mean he has to go pee though, he's just that excited. my niece decided to pick him up so she can put him outside, as she was picking him up, with his stomach facing the outside so "you know what" was facing the outside also, and my dog got excited and started squirting again and hit my sis somewhere on her clothes!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:49 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• This was fairly recent but it sticks out the most so Ill share LOL.

I had to use the restroom at the s.s. office(upset tummy) and my son(almost 5) said outloud while we were sitting..."did you just poop, your hands smell like poop"(yes Id washed my hands and all that jazz but this is how my child is LOL).
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 5:18 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• We were at my grandfathers funeral with out 2 year old, and she's potty trained and we tried to get her to go potty before we entered the chapel but she said she didn't have to go. Well right after the minister started speaking, and it was extremely quiet in there my daughter blurts out," mommy, i gotta go potty. so i whispered if she could wait and she almost yell, NO MOMMY, I GOTTA GO POOPY" that's all i heard about from my relative for the rest of the day. And we are currently expecting our second child and are trying to explain to our 2 year old that the baby is gonna drink from mommy's boobies when it comes out and she's seen wet spots on my shirt from my breasts leaking already, so she went up to my father in law who is this big strick intimidating army guy and said "My mommy's boobies are leaking and when the baby comes, it's gonna drink her boobies." i was so embarassed.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 5:28 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• When my oldest child was about 4 we were in a grocery store after church one Sunday. . I was picking vegatables in produce when this old lady shuffles past us. She had that 'old lady smell' which hit me right away. The worst part is each step she took she tooted. My son, being the earnest little sh*t that he was says loud enough for the entire state of Texas to hear.. "Moooooommmmy, she farted and didn't say 'scuse me..and she didn't take a bath for church " Like 5 people around started staring and laughing. I hurried to another part of the store turning nine shades of purple as I went.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:33 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I took my son who was 1 at the time to a store... I was trying to find a christmas outfit for my dh's company party. Well my ds pulled not 1 but 4 racks of clothes over. I tried to be polite and pick it up but the lady just told me not to! It got so bad that the sales lady actually told me to sit down and she would bring the clothes to me. At that point I grabbed everything I had in my hands, paid for it and left! I wound up returning over half of it, with out my son in tow, because I didn't even like what I had in my hand, LOL!
    MNMom247365

Answer by MNMom247365 at 5:49 PM on Jan. 28, 2009