Am I over reacting???

Okay, my husband and I are seperated for a year now, we were "working on it" until he flipped 3 months back. Anyways, I take the kids to see him as often as possible, and he doesn't miss any visits that we set up. I talked to him last friday, and we agreed to meet in town of saturday. He never showed, and doesn't return phone calls. I checked and there is NO activity on his cell phone since Friday (very abnormal, his only phone), not in jail, and not in the hospital. I am waiting for a call from his boss to see if he has shown for work this week. I am very worried!!! Where could he be??? This is not normal behavior!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• WHAT SHOULD I DO?????????
    Anonymous

• Have you tried getting ahold of family members to see if they have heard from him, or maybe going by the place he was staying. Your not overreacting I would be worried as well
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:43 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• So your still married to him? You have asked everyone he knows wear he is and looked every wear?
    Go to the police and put in a missing persons report in on him.

Answer by louise2 at 4:47 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• If he hasnt been to work in awhile I would file a missing persons with the police.

Answer by gemgem at 4:48 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I think you have every right to be worried. Wait for his boss to call and if they haven't seen him then go to the police.
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 4:49 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• WE DO NOT LIVE CLOSE TO ANY OF HIS FAMILY, ONLY MY MOM WHO HAS NOT HEARD FROM HIM. I CALLED HIS FRIEND'S THAT HE WAS AT ON FRIDAY, THEY HAVEN'T SEEN HIM. I DON'T KNOW WHERE HIS HOUSE IS, THE TOWN IT IS IN IS LIKE 1 1/2 HOURS AWAY. HIS ROOMMATES PHONE WAS SHUT OFF 2MONTHS AGO. I AM LIKE FREAKING OUT!! I WANT TO FILE A MISSING PERSONS REPORT, BUT I'M WAITING TO HER FROM HIS WORK. I CALLED HIS BOSS. ALSO HE GOES OUT ON HIKES IN THE WOODS JUST ANYWHERE, WHAT IF HE FELL OR GO HURT? I SEARCHED ALL THE LOCAL TRAILHEADS AND BEACH ACCESS POINTS BUT DID NOT FIND HIS CAR.
    Anonymous

• I DON'T WANT TO FREAK OUT HIS MOM (SHE LIVES 9 HOURS AWAY) UNLESS I KNOW HE IS MISSING. HIS GRANDMOTHER JUST DIED AND HER FUNERAL WAS LIKE A WEEK AND A HALF AGO. THIS WOULD DEVASTATE HIS MOM IF HE IS HURT. YES, WE ARE STILL LEGALLY MARRIED.
    Anonymous

• I DON'T KNOW MOST OF HIS FRIENDS. I JUST KNOW OF SOME OF THEM, BUT NOT LAST NAMES, WHERE THEY LIVE, OR PHONE NUMBERS.
    Anonymous

• I have no advice to offer except to file a missing persons report with the town/city he lives in. But I hope that you are able to reach him and that he is well.
    Anonymous

• I'd call the police and file a report. You say you don't know where his house is, but do you know the address for it? If so, call the police in his town, explain the situation and ask if they can go by and do a welfare check. In my town, if you explain to the police/sheriff that you haven't heard from someone in X number of hours, they didn't show up to an expected meeting, and you'd like them to see if the person is ok, they will go to their house and check on them. Good luck!
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 4:58 PM on Jan. 28, 2009