• In the Spotlight:

What's your FAVORITE thing about your DH/SO?

My favorite thing about my husband is his excited laugh. It doesn't happen very often but when he's truly joyful he lets out the most contageous laughter.

What's your favorite thing about your man?

Katrinka_Renee

Asked by Katrinka_Renee at 4:42 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• his eyes - they draw me in no matter what mood I am in, they are gorgeous and unescapable
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:45 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• His sense of humor. He is so funny and always does silly things to make me laugh.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 5:02 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• When my SO gets going,and i mean really gets going in his laugh?
    He sounds like a barking seal hahaha
    if there was a voice clip thing i oculd put on here i would sooo immitate it hahaha
    but i love how it makes anyone in the room laugh
    no matter what mood im in that laugh ALWAYS gets me in hysterics
    Anonymous

• He falls asleep at the computer playing WOW every night so I get an entire, cozy, bed all to myself!
    Anonymous

• mine lets me be who I am without trying to change a thing about me- and he's incredibly handsome and happy with what he has- he's very easy to please,
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 5:19 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• His personality and his laughter - When I first met him it took me a while to get used to him because he's always happy. He is NEVER in a bad mood, always laughing and carrying on.
    Proudmomof82008

Answer by Proudmomof82008 at 5:33 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• My Favorite Thing About My SO Is All The Little Things He Does To Let Me Know He Loves Me. Like Today I Told Him My Feet Hurt And He Rubbed Them Even Though They Were Sweaty And Yucky.

Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 8:19 PM on Jan. 28, 2009