What else do i do, i havent had a period since nov, im not stressed,and ive taken 5 test and they were all negative?

aShLeY8769

Asked by aShLeY8769 at 4:44 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Make a doctors appointment? They'll either do a blood test or see if there is another reason for you missing. Good luck!
    L_Bass

Answer by L_Bass at 4:46 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• call your doctor
    kryssie78

Answer by kryssie78 at 4:46 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I am having the same issues, i scheduled a dr appt. and took a test there and still coming out neg. I would just keep calling the dr and make them figure it out. thats what i am doing
    joannamama

Answer by joannamama at 5:00 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i found out i was really pregnant
    joannamama

• yah that happend to me i missed my period from sep and i took a ton of p test they were all neg and i finaly went to the doc in oct and the test there was still neg they didnt give me a blood test cause they said if i was preg it would have shown up on the test, so i was like ok well in nov i still didnt start and went to the doc again and it showed up i was preg the whole time it just wasent showin up so u need to go to the doc and ask for a blood test!! good luck
    lmholder06

Answer by lmholder06 at 5:08 PM on Jan. 28, 2009