Boobie Pain

I am about 7 1/2 weeks preggers. I have the fatigue and slight nausea plus cravings. I don't pee too much more than normal and only my nipples hurt.

I was wondering if anybody else didn't have sore breasts? They haven't even gotten swollen yet. From things I read, they should be getting sore and swelling. Is it ok that mine aren't? It kinda scares me and I cannot see a dr. until I get insurance.

I just want a little reassurance that someone else has had this. Maybe I'm lucky though,or maybe it will start soon. I just remember with my first, that sore breasts were one of my first symptoms. Help me if you can!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• didn't have any breast pain or growth unjtil way later with my first two--- with this one my boobs grew first and itch like crazy...

every pregnancy is different
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 5:00 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I was told that any symptom is a symptom. I had only 1 boob hurt w/ this baby. I thought it was weird. But, I guess its normal. Until you get insurance there are clinic type offices you can go to.
    momma_boop

Answer by momma_boop at 5:05 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I'm 6 weeks today and my breasts have felt like bags of rocks since 3 weeks, they seem to be easing up a bit tho thankfully. I couldn't get anything to help, tighter bra, no bra, sports bra, tylenol, ice, heating pads, nothing. So I just suffered with them for 3 weeks, lol.
    MattysWoWMoM

Answer by MattysWoWMoM at 7:03 PM on Jan. 28, 2009