Should us women be allowed to do this?

Should we as women be allowed to castrate a guy and should other women be able to watch?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• whats the terms for castration?

If he is a child molester or rapist I say hell yes

If he's a cheater I say no let him catch a STD
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• If he has raped or molested someone, yes, I think he should be castrated. I personally wouldn't want to witness a castration though.
    Anonymous

• Of course not. Should men be allowed to mutilate women? What a horrible question!
    Anonymous

• MY SISTER AND I ACTUALLY JUST HAD THIS CONVERSATION. I HAVE THOUGHT THAT MOLESTERS OR VIOLENT RAPIST SHOULD BE CASTRATED, BUT MY SISTER HAD A POINT, IF YOU CASTRATE THEM THEN WHAT IS TO STOP THEM FROM USING OBJECTS OR OTHER BODY PARTS TO COMMIT THE CRIME, ALSO CASTRATING THEM MIGHT (MOST LIKELY) LEAD TO ANGER, AND COULD CAUSE THEM TO TAKE THAT ANGER OUT ON THEIR VICTIMS WHICH MAY LEAD TO WORSE ACTS OR EVEN MURDER.
    Anonymous

• Hard ??? the dark side of me wants to say yes to the castration only if child molester/rapist but the right thing to say no
    Anonymous

• uhm... having issues dear? I would need case specifics in order to answer this... hehe
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 5:08 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• No one should be allowed to torture or mutilate anyone. That is barbaric. If someone commits a heinous crime, they should be locked up depending on the severity of the crime.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 5:09 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• ok now the anon's have me thinking

although did you guys hear about the child molester who was getting released from prison and he requested to be castrated because he was afraid he might do it again?
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 5:11 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• well, my exes brother is a child mollester and i believe he should be castrated because once he gets out of prison he will do it again.. he's been in prison twice since her turned 18, and he is only 24.. lets just say when he gets out, my daughter WILL NOT be around him without me around.
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 5:27 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• if i caught the bastard that raped me i would castrate him myself...elana bobbit watch out.sex offenders or rapists of any sort do not deserve the pleasure of a penis.they deserve it being chopped off and tthrownaway with the garbage that they are...
    Anonymous