I am really serious about working from home. It is due to my illness and have to make a living. Anyone that has real liget info on working from home please help. lisaj64

I have a computer, can type fairly well. I have time, even stuffing envelopes. But i have hit some scams and can't afford to lose money. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

lisaj64

Asked by lisaj64 at 5:06 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi Lisa. I'm sorry to hear about your illness and I truly hope you feel better. I have a work at home business for you if you are interested. I'm a consultant with DiamondCreek Candles. The products are beautfil and the commissions are great. The company gives you a web site to advertise so you never even have to leave the house to do this if you don't want to. I can show you ways to advertise your business if you like. I have not done any home parties or traveled for this and I have made $. Here is the link to the web site. Please feel better and let me know if you are interested.

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 5:20 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Hi Lisa. This website might help you.(www.wholesaleprime.com) They have a program that will give you a consistent and guaranteed income every month. I have been benifitting from this program for over a year now and it is really a great help for my family. They only open this every 1st quarter of the year. When you get on the website, click on their SELL ASSIST Program. You might want to read the Testimonial section to know how the others have been helped. I have never had any problem with them. Check it out.
    onlinemom815

Answer by onlinemom815 at 6:44 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I have put together a website that might be perfect for you!  What I have done is create a place for your to find unique ideas for businesses you can start right now, if you want!  You could start work in the morning if you want!  My website is http://www.stuffformoms.info/.  This website is divided into sections.. the first page being the ideas for your business.  Now what makes this unique is that I have created links back to my very own personal businesses so you can see just how easy it is to start.   My business links are Virtual Assistant, Advertising Service and Errand Service.  Feel free to use these as examples if you wish! 

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 7:35 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• No, never invest in a company or job. It's too hard to tell the scams apart and you can lose a ton of money figuring it out. If you need a work at home job, go to http://freewebs.com/free2workathome, all the jobs posted are ones I have tried and I know they work.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:45 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Make $$ and cut your grocery bill in half!!!!

I am a distributor for The Gourmet Cupboard. Even when times are tough and people can't afford 'nonessentials' they are going to buy food. Our products are all quality, homemade, affordable foods. You can do home shows, craft fairs, farmers markets, retail, baskets, websales, or just sell to friends and family and enjoy your discount.

Contact me for more info.
    Karli Land
    karlisemail@yahoo.com
    706-204-8914
    KarliLand

Answer by KarliLand at 12:39 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I work from home so that I can stay home with my three boys and I love it. I don't have to leave my home to deliver orders or hand out catalogs and I don't have to have any inventory so I am really working from home. If you would like some more info on what I do I would love to share it with you.
    Stacey Farstad
    www.momsdeliveringwellness4u.com
    luvmyboys31

Answer by luvmyboys31 at 12:07 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• If you love Dove Chocolate and direct sales/party plan style businesses, you should check out my company...http://www.DoveChocolateDiscoveries.com/carrie Kit cost is low.

I have a Squidoo site: Dove Chocolate Tasting Party Headquarters that has lots of info about the company, the chocolate products we market, my experiences with Dove, etc. If you don't at least "like chocolate" then find a company that has products that you do like because work at home businesses are where it's at in good times and bad.

CarrieGeyer

Answer by CarrieGeyer at 1:35 PM on Feb. 1, 2009