Is this witchcraft?

My mom, who disowned me a year ago and hates me emailed me today out of the blue. The email was an attachment photo of my baby wearing an outfit I just got her a month ago at a school yard sale. She has not been around my baby and we have not taken any photos of her wearing that outfit, neither has anyone I know. The photo is a face to face shot, you'd literally have to be right in front of her to take it and my baby is looking straight at that person. I have not left my baby's side, she doesn't go to daycare, no sitters. I don't want to be afraid but WTF? I don't want to believe in evil stuff but my hubby and I have no possible answers. Also, why send it to me?

My mom brought her best friend over when I was pregnant and something inside of me became really alarmed and kept telling me to get her out of the house ASAP. That's why the I asked the question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on May. 18, 2012 in Religion & Beliefs

• My guess is no. Someone had to take that pic without you seeing it. If you have been around other family members or friends of hers, one of the snapped the pic when you weren't looking.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:44 PM on May. 18, 2012

• That is super creepy. Could someone you know who has been around the baby at all when wearing that outfit maybe taken a picture with a cell phone or something and is feeding pictures to your mom?

Did your mom just send you the picture without saying anything or what?

Kinda creepy!
    CaliBlondeGirl

Answer by CaliBlondeGirl at 11:45 PM on May. 18, 2012

• No. We have no family in the states and I'm an only child. We don't live near each other and I never see any of her friends, I never even see any of my own friends.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:49 PM on May. 18, 2012

• Logically, there has to be an answer to this. One that doesn't involve the occult.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 11:50 PM on May. 18, 2012

• Well someone took the pic.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:51 PM on May. 18, 2012

• Well I'm deleting my email account for sure. I don't like being harassed.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:53 PM on May. 18, 2012

• You don't have to delete your email; you can build a "rule" that automatically dumps mail from a certain address into the trash folder. That way you don't have to start over again.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 11:56 PM on May. 18, 2012

• As a witch, I'll tell you with 99.99% certainty it's NOT witchcraft! Someone most likely took the picture and you simply didn't think anything of it. Cell phone cameras are very clear at this point and it's easy to snap a pic off without really making a big deal of it. Or there is always the chance that she had someone with a telephoto lens take it, but that's a stretch.

And I wouldn't see any need to close your email account, just block or filter her emails.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:02 AM on May. 19, 2012

• Maybe your mom paid an investigator. You may be getting stalked by your mom, too. That is so terrorizing, scares me for you, she is soo vindictive. She's using the baby as a spawn to get even with you. She must be a control freak.

Maaan, that is so creepy. My heart felt weird just reading this.

I think it's time to pack your belongings and head elsewhere!!!! Get a restraining order on her while you are at it. I'm empathizing with you. Thank goodness your bio mom isn't in your life anymore. She is sure trying to manipulate her way into your life, though!

Keep an eye out ALWAYS. Get a protective order and find somewhere safe!
    onelove1982

Answer by onelove1982 at 12:11 AM on May. 19, 2012

• I got two photos, one from her email then another from another email address, so obviously it will do no use if I block her because she'll just use other email accounts. I wish I had not deleted the photo, but it creeped me out. If I could show you, you'd realize how it would be very hard to get that shot. There's no way I could have missed it. If I get anything else I will post it. And again, what's the point of sending it to me?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:17 AM on May. 19, 2012