Is it odd that i only feel the baby kick at the very bottom of my stomach im 20 weeks and the baby is ubove my belly botton now i feel it, but it feels like the baby gose crazy just at the bottom?

lmholder06

Asked by lmholder06 at 5:18 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no i would think that is normal... my daughter was more on the right side than the left so it could just be the way he/she is positioned.. i wouldnt worry about it
    h_anne88

Answer by h_anne88 at 5:27 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• That's where I feel it too. I have an anterior placenta, so I don't feel what I should be at this point. My uterus is pretty much at my belly button.
    gaamom

Answer by gaamom at 6:33 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• yep that is where you should feel it most. Baby's feet are down there. Most babies flip head down by the time you go into labor. Some don't and it is not a big down. If your baby stays breech, that is totally fine, NOT a reason for c/s!
    TanyaR1024

Answer by TanyaR1024 at 6:50 PM on Jan. 28, 2009