Please tell me when/how you find the time to bathe each day?

I can't leave my daughter alone with DH long enough for me to take a shower or bathe; he plays WOW and does not supervise well enough. I was bathing after she goes to bed, but our only bathroom is adjacent to our room and the water running disturbs her.

So, how in the world do you ladies find the time to bathe, shave more than one leg and wash your hair? I need calgon to take me away!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• You unplug his computer and hide the cord while he watches her and tell him he has to grow up LOL. I have actually dont something like that. I unplugged the router and it took him a good 15 min to figure out what was wrong. By then I was out of the shower.

Answer by gemgem at 5:28 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Well, first off you need to tell this guy to either get off WOW and be a father. Or leave him he's no good. But whatever...you can always just put the baby in there with you. Like put her in your bouncer and let her play while your in there. That's what i did with my son.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 5:30 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Sorry, I did not specify....she is 19 months old. And, GEMGEM, I like the way you think :-)
    Anonymous

• My dh looked after the children, afterall he has 50% ownership. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:34 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I'm a single mom and I wake up before my kids to shower....at 5am.
    Anonymous

• LOL JAZMINE IS 14 MONTHS old and when ever daddy is not around to watch her i just put her in the shower with me. puts ome toys and shell have a blast. especially trying to run under the shower. lol it gets a little annoying but beats leaving her unsupervised and def beats not taking a shower. i dont ever have time to shave my legs. i always wear jeans. and when ever the hubby feels it uncomfortable when he rubs my legs i tell him to watch jazmine so i can shave, and then i take advantage and bathe for like an hour. all by myself!! lol good luck.
    YObando

Answer by YObando at 5:48 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I put my daughter in the bath room with me :)
    i put her in a onesie while i do so she doesn't get hot, stick her in her exersaucer and have at it.
    I'm home alot by myself so i have to make due, even if you stick er in her crib or playpen she'll be fine, just feed her, change her and make sure she has her favorite toys, turn on her favorite movie and go have a shower.
    If she cries she has to learn that mommy needs time for herself too. if she's in a safe place while you shower or take a bath you have nothing to fear.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 5:52 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• You can out her in the highchair with a snack infront of cartoons while you take a quick shower.
    Anonymous

• I use to put my son in his highchair with a movie, then take a quick shower, not bothering to shave! I also like gemgem's thinking!
    Anonymous

• I am a full-time SHAM...we only have one car so I rarely get out of the house as it is. I take my shower when I put my 2yo down for his nap. My 4 yo is old enough to be left alone while I do this...I usually put on Noggin or a movie for him so that he's not running in to the bathroom every 5 minutes. In regards to your hubs...it's time for him to grow up and get off the computer and spend that time with your little one...at least while little one is awake. Play WOW when little one is down for a nap or down for the night.
    Anonymous