do you think this could be?

My daughter slept with me for 8 years of her life. My husband left me for another woman. One reason was that we never slept in the same bed for 8 years. Other reasons is that i didn't appreciate anything, this other woman made him feel good about himself and she likes to do things with him. Granted, i didn't do a lot of things with him, but i gave him his freedom to do what he wanted. I think he left me because i am ugly,but he said that wasn't the reason, those others were. Do you think he is just using those reasons to cover up for the fact he might think i got ugly?This is other woman is attractive.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• I think he was probably telling you the truth.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:36 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• honestly why would he have married you to begin with if you were ugly, so no i dont think he is using those excuses to cover.
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 5:36 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I don't think it's a cover.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:46 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I think he is being truthful. I do not think he is using 'excuses'. If you treat a man poorly they will find what they seek elsewhere. Men are fickle to begin with. Even being treated well doesn't guarantee they won't cheat. Treat them badly and it is almost as if you're tempting him to do so.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:48 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I dont think its a cover. I think he has his reasons to cheat and none of them are good reasons either way.

Answer by gemgem at 5:48 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I do not think that he is lying. While I do not believe that any reason is a GOOD reason for infidelity the lack of intimacy makes sense.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 6:17 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I don't think its a cover, but know I am curious to see what you look like, because I am sure your not ugly you just feel that way
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 6:27 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i dont think its a cover i think it has to do with a poor relationship which clearly it was if u didnt sleep in the same bed for 8 yrs kiddo should have been moved to her own bed much sooner
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 7:28 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I Think He Is Telling You The Truth, And I Would Have Had My Kid In Their Own Bed WAY Before 8 Years. Lack Of Intimacy Is A Major Reason For Cheating.
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 8:06 PM on Jan. 28, 2009