Did anyone ealse hear this? or was i dreaming?

i think i heard that the state of az is going to take oboma's name off the poll if they didn't hear back from hawii about the birthcertificate?
i guess i kept hitting the wrong keys in google to bring up a story.

noel1978

Asked by noel1978 at 7:40 PM on May. 19, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• Arizona is a red state to begin with. I don't think it's going to matter one bit.

I'm just grateful I don't live in that state with all the bonehead moves their state government makes.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:49 PM on May. 19, 2012

• Oh for crying out loud! It's like beating a dead horse!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 7:45 PM on May. 19, 2012

• Have there been new developments? Last I heard, the Sec of State asked the State of Hawaii to confirm that they had Obama's BC on file. (He was asked to do so by constituents; this was not his personal undertaking/agenda.) Eight weeks have passed with no answer from Hawaii. He wasn't asking for the BC, just confirmation of the BC. I also heard that if he couldn't get confirmation, he would ask ALL Pres candidates to provide proof of meeting Constitutional requirements before placing their names on the November ballot.

I have been out of the loop today, but unless there have been developments since yesterday, he sounds reasonable to me.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 9:03 PM on May. 19, 2012

• It might, Meooma.

Think about it. Manipulation of the system of voting in order to ensure the candidate of your choice will win. Doesn't matter if it's Republicans or Democrats.

Creepy.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 7:47 PM on May. 19, 2012

• Incomplete sentence!

"Think about it. Manipulation of the system of voting  by state government in order to ensure the candidate of your choice will win.

BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 7:48 PM on May. 19, 2012

• "I'm just grateful I don't live in that state with all the bonehead moves their state government makes."

I remember when Arizona was normal
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 7:50 PM on May. 19, 2012

• They will make it so that ALL of the candidates must prove a legal birth certificate. I see nothing wrong with that.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:01 PM on May. 19, 2012

• Will it ultimately matter in the election?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:45 PM on May. 19, 2012

• You heard right.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:43 PM on May. 19, 2012

• Yeah, they'll probably do it. Then the state can only be won by the other candidate.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 7:43 PM on May. 19, 2012