Does anyone elses daughter have a smaller head to body ratio

My dd is 18 months, at her last appt, about 2 months ago, her head was 25% weight 50% & length 75%. She's hitting all her milestones, but I just get worried b/c I always thought it was suppose to be the oher way around & that kids "grow into their heads". Im getting worried that at her next appt they'll tell me her head hasnt grown or something like that. Can someone please share their experience with this & just tell me Im just being paranoid LOL

heimikkat

Asked by heimikkat at 5:43 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You joined cafemom just to post this question 3 times!!!??? Just ask your doctor! They'd be the BEST person to tell you. Call and talk to the advice nurse and ask the question you just posted, I'm sure they can ease your fears! If the doc hasnt' shown concern I'm sure she's fine momma!
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 1:39 AM on Jan. 29, 2009