Who can explain this?

During a Presidential Debate, Obama stated
"I'm cutting more than I'm spending so that it will be a net spending cut..."

But yet all he is willing to institute hundreds of Billions of Dollars of spending on projects that create Government dependency and Government Jobs?

Has anyone seen a plan to cut spending yet?
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2008/10/08/all-three-morning-shows-skip-bogus-obama-net-spending-cut-claim

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/07/presidential.debate.transcript/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Where are the jobs that will be created in the Private Sector?
    Why are people who don't pay taxes going to get money?
    Why do most of the jobs effect Washington, but I see nothing mentioned of small town middle America?
    Anonymous

• Obama voters. Can you defend him, his actions, and why he says one thing and then does another?
    Anonymous

• visit whitehouse.gov for the answers to all of your questions!
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 5:52 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• When will it be long enough. When he is office a week? a month" a year? four? Why is every answer, he hasn't been in office long enough?

He HAS been in office long enough to promote a spending plan that could hurt America and make individuals more dependent on Government. He HAS been in office to sign into effect an order that funds international facilities to promte, educate, or perform abortions. He HAS been in office long enough to promise to close Gitmo in one year without a plan with detailed steps to follow.
    Anonymous

• Maybe you need to listen some news. Today Obama and business owners were talking about creating jobs and so on. And it was in FOX news. So educate yourself before you posting drama questions.\
    Sorry but Obama is President now,election is over
    Anonymous

• heratherama, went there. All answers are vague. No specifcs. I have read the 286 pages of the stimulus pdf and it effects large cities like DC, Chicago, LA, New York. It does nothing for my small town in middle America where we have lost 2 plants in 6 months.
    Anonymous

• Anon 5:54 I don't watch fox because I don't have cable. I have tried to listen to the radio in the car but only get sound bits. I will look at Fox website. Thanks.
    Anonymous

• The election is over youre right but he isnt doing a very good job as it stands. Thats cool with me. Itll be fun watching him fail, lie and destroy this country. We will survive as we always do and come off stronger despite his efforts to destroy us. 2012!
    Anonymous

• Also anon 5:54. This isn't drama. I live in a small town that is dying. Our biggest indsutry is going to be Meth Labs if this keeps up. I am emotional, scared and worried.
    Anonymous

• I think he over-promised and people got stars in their eyes. He's not turning out to be the messiah everyone thought he would be. He set himself up for the American people to be dissapointed.
    Anonymous