Would like your thoughts...would you use a site that allows you to offer a reward for what you need?

Looking for feedback...I am just curious if you would offer a reward like this? My friend just started it and I wanted to get your thoughts on it?

Get this, she got the idea when she was about to give birth to her first son (she was two weeks away) and also trying to sell her convertible to get a 'family' car, tasked by her manager to find new office space and trying to find a nanny...plus prepare for her baby and work her job...AGH!! All she wanted was to pay someone $300 to do it all for her!

If you were in that situation would you use a site to help you? Let me know what you think...would love your thoughts on the site www.referquest.com

JulesRQ

Asked by JulesRQ at 5:52 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• So basically we would be renting a wife? I LOVE IT!!!!
    giggles483

Answer by giggles483 at 5:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Yes and I would like to put myself on there to help other women. I have the summer off and I could use the money with the ability to be flexible with days and times.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 6:07 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I need a wife...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:21 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• It actually sounds like a good idea.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 10:55 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Interesting answers, not sure you would actually be renting a wife...although while watching 'Big Love' episodes my husbands always teases me about having a second wife...maybe this could be a new concept to the site:-)

But this is definately a site that could help be a great resource resource to all of you busy folks - and also a great way to make some money.

It would be great if you could submit a post or become a connector...www.ReferQuest.com...we need help getting the word out!

If you have any questions/comments - please let me know!

Thanks!

JulesRQ

Answer by JulesRQ at 3:04 PM on Jan. 29, 2009