i just had a baby boy 4 months ago and im breast feeding. could i get pregnant if my husband went inside me but when he was about to cum he put on a condom??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes. Breastfeeding is not contraception. Unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• Um why not wear the condom in the first place? A little bit of sperm can actually come out before thats why pulling out isn't a reliable form of birth control. Just ask my son. (just kidding of course)
    Anonymous

• so he didnt came in you? if he didnt you should be fine. but remember that precum does get you pregnant too. and yes you can. you should start using birth control. (mirena, the nuva ring, pills,)
    YObando

Answer by YObando at 5:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Ask my sister, lol. She does something similar and had a scare not to long ago. She turned out not to be pregnant but precum is a bi***.
    Anonymous

• Honestly I get kind of sick of seeing these same can I get pregnant questions on here all the time, but to answer your question yes you can, unless you take every precaution to begin with then you're risking getting pregnant, breastfeeding is not 100% niether is pulling out because there is a little thing called precum, so if you don't want to get pregnant again use a condom for the get go, or go and get on the pill
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 6:20 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• the only 100% contraceptive is abstinence.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 7:08 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Yes, you could still get pregnant but there are ways to lower your chances. First, breastfeeding lowers your chances significantly but does not prevent it completely. Secondly, Wearing a condom lowers your chances a great deal but there is still a small chance. Also, depending on what time of your cycle you do it helps too. You have less fertile times and more fertile times during the month. Check out

Continued
    Anonymous

• http://www.yourdays.com/ to track your fertile and less fertile days. Keep track of your menstrual. Write down the days you start.

So to give you a LEGITIMATE answer unlike some others. You have a LOW chance of getting pregnant if he puts the condom on before he cums and you also track your fertile and non fertile days (Be more careful on your fertile days)

If you use these methods right you more than likely won't get pregnant.

My SIL has been using the calandar method on www.yourdays.com and hasn't gotten pregnant in 4 years. I've been using it too and haven't gotten pregnant. So use that site I showed you along with the condom before he cums.

Anonymous

• Using natural methods such as tracking ovulation is is 77%-99% effective. Breastfeeding effectiveness-Works for about six months if the woman has not had a period since giving birth, breastfeeds at least six times a day on both breasts (every four hours) AND wakes with the baby for nighttime breast feedings. PULLING OUT effectiveness- Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, 4 will become pregnant each year if they always do it correctly. Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, 27 will become pregnant each year if they don't always do it correctly.

Anonymous

• Condoms are theoretically 98% effective. Taking human error into account, however, they are only 90-95% effective. However, when used in conjunction with a

• spermicidal foam or jelly, they are 95-97% effective.

So your chances are VERY low if you do do that. Good luck.

Anonymous