Am I the only who likes this?

Am I the only mom who likes stupid funny movies like Superbad and Halfbaked? I just asked my SO the other night if there was something wrong with fact that we can laugh at Family Guy, a show I don't let my kids watch! More movies I liked that regularly get bashed are the Devil's Rejects and the like. Anyone else out there have these tastes? And no bashing please, I don't let my kids watch these!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i love them! Ive seen Devils rejects and i love it! If you liked it then you should watch Planet Terror! Its supposed to look like a really bad 70's B horror movie! Its hilarious! but you must have a sick and twisted sense of humor to get it!
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 8:12 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Whether you do or don't let your kids watch isn't of anyone else's concern your mommy they are your kids your raising them not anyone else so n one needs to bash anyways. As far as taste in movies no I don't share the same but my brother does - he loves movies like those
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 5:56 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i also find stupid humor to be exactly what i want to watch when i wind down. i'd rather save the intellectual movies until a day when i haven't been stressing all day long
    Anonymous

• OH MY ANON your completely normal what else can I say lol - I prefer stuid humor over intellecdtual no matter what day I have had, I really enjoy laughing
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 6:00 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I don't know those movies, but when I am tired I don't want to read serious books or watch serious movies. I want to just have them wash over me and let me laugh.

Answer by Bmat at 6:00 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I love Family Guy and movies that go along with that type of humor. I have not seen the Devil's Rejects and I don't really think I would like that one as I didn't like House of 1000 Corpses at all. There are some movies that are similar that I do like though, so I guess it just depends on the movie.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 6:00 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I LOVE FAMILY GUY!!!!!! And all those other movies too, Superbad has sentimental value to me as its the first movie I ever saw with my SO right when it first came out lol., Another funny one is Grandmas Boy have you ever seen it?
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 6:31 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I have to say I don't like a lot of the movies on your list but I do like a lot of stupid movies. I like a lot of slap stick comedy the kind of movies you don't have to think about you can just sit back and laugh after a hard day.

joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 6:32 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I haven't seen Grandmas Boy but I'll be on the lookout for it!
    Anonymous

• whatever keeps you from having a heart attack. shooting the guy who ran you off the road with a paintball gun full of paint remover,or giving your neighbor the finger in front of your kids. we all waste our lives away doing silly things. enjoy it. it will probaly keep you alive longer
    cjsimplyscraps

Answer by cjsimplyscraps at 6:57 PM on Jan. 28, 2009