How do you tell if it is inplantation bleeding vs. period bleeding?

lovabul28

Asked by lovabul28 at 5:53 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• There is no such thing as "implantation bleeding"
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 6:26 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• chefjen obviously you have absolutely no idea what your talking about. Your ignorance is astounding. Before you pretend to give advice I'd do your research.

Anyway implantation bleeding is very real. Just google it hun, you'll get all the information you'll need.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 9:10 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I had it with both of my pregnancies. It is definitely real.
    It IS diferent from period bleeding because it is very light... and usually brownish. You might want to wear a panty liner, but it's not heavy at all... just spotting. Mine only lasted a couple of hours.
    rhianonmat

Answer by rhianonmat at 9:15 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• • Implantation Bleeding or spotting-----Some women notice a small amount of red spotting or pink or reddish brown staining around the time they should get their period. (If you have pain along with spotting or bleeding, call your caregiver immediately since this can be a sign of an ectopic pregnancy.)

This is copied from babycenter.com (just to name one of the hundreds of facts about "implantation bleeding)," but oh yea it doesn't exist!!!
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 9:29 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Actually there is such a thing as "implantation bleeding" I had it with my son and when I m/c in Oct they asked if it was implantion bleed or was it bright red.

Implantation bleed is light pink -brown. There is usually no cramping involved but some do get cramping hence why some ppl never know they are pregnant b/c they think the implant bleed is their period. just take a pg test on AF due date hon!!
    saralee02

Answer by saralee02 at 12:21 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I had implantation bleeding, it doesn't last long and is pinkish brown. My doctor says it's common especially after sex. Well, bleeding is like a period.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:04 AM on Jan. 30, 2009