Can you take your GED test online?

My husband wants to get his GED but we are wondering if you can take the test online. I did some research and there are numerous sites for you to earn your high school diploma/GED online but how do I know if it is a scam?

OneChance

Asked by OneChance at 5:56 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, you can't and if there is a place that claims that you can it's a scam.
    I've done talked to my local GED testing place about this.
    you can't do it over the internet so please don't or you'll be scammed and the GED will be worthless.
    Anonymous

• I think you have to take the GED tests at standard testing sites but can go to school to prepare for it online. I wouldnt pay for GED classes those are free of charge in any state and some do offer coursework to prepare for the test online Call your local community college and ask for info.

Answer by gemgem at 6:00 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i think you have to go to a testing site. But i think you can get your review material off the internet.
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 8:09 PM on Jan. 28, 2009