Do ya'll feel crazy too?

let me tell you about myself real quick, im 34 wks, i have a 18 mth old daughter and my husband is military, so he works alot, every 8 days he works a full 24 hrs, we have one car which he has, and today is one of the 24 hr days. Im not insecure in any way, i never have been. but lately(especially today) I find myself thinking crazy stuff for no reason at all. I've called my husband about 9 times today so far, he hasnt answered. i know he is busy and will call me when he can, but then i think maybe its just because i annoy him and he doesnt want to talk to me or that he is mad at me. He has also been sick so he slept on the couch last night so not to wake me, but then i think maybe he just didnt want to sleep with me. Oh and when he comes in and doesnt kiss me right away, i know its cause im fat. lol. see i know i sound crazy, i've never been like this before, does any1 else feel this way some times or am i really just crazy?

mrs.cooley

Asked by mrs.cooley at 6:11 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• omg im with you! haha im only 3 months pregnant now but this is my second and i am just sure my husband thinks im a crazy person and i feel like he must think i look so fat! no man, its totally the hormones, just wait till you have the baby and itll all pass!
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 6:21 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• no i get like that sometimes when im pms-ing and i was really bad when i was pregnant
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 6:22 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Guys worth having understand that stimes we get so hormonal we can't help but be crazy. When I start freaking out...I'm 31 weeks...he just hugs me and calls me his crazy pregnant princess. Like No You're not fat my crazy pregnant princess...Makes me feel all better cuz I am a crazy pregnant princess,,,lol. Chances are he understands too...if not then explain that it is his fatherly duty to have to deal with you while you are pregnant. You have to be pregnant and he has to deal with the side effects.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 6:39 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• yes, I have soo been there...My husband is just not the type to cheat but he has not been up for sex lately so of course it's because I'm fat and nasty (and I hardly blame him with some of my gas issues)
    but i would try not to drive him crazy too... tell him that you are feeling hormonal and insecure and you hope he can understand that you are not always under your own control during pregnancy. and do not call him nine times when you know he will call back when he can. that will stress him out and when he sees you again it might make it harder for him to remember your..ahem..mental condition...lol..
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 6:49 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I Am Just As Crazy As You Then. I Am 26 Weeks And My SO Works From Home But I Am Constantly Thinking He Is Cheating Because I Am Fat (This Is Our 2nd, But My 6th So I Feel HUGE)....Or If He Does Leave I Feel Like He Doesn't Care About Me Anymore. Oh And We Don't Have Sex As Much So I Feel Like He Doesn't Want Me Because I Am Pregnant.....LMAO I Am So Crazy.

sticking out tongue

Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 3:43 AM on Jan. 29, 2009