Anyone have a good experience with assembling products at home?

I want to do this but keep hearing bad things. I guess they'll say the products don't meet their standards and other excuses after you pay for the materials. I'd love to think there are some work from home companies who aren't rip offs.

BubbysMom208

Asked by BubbysMom208 at 6:17 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• I also tried assembly once but same experience like anime mom619. I posted an answer earlier on a question about a legitimate work at home and i'll post it here as well. Try the website www.wholesaleprime.com then click on their SELL ASSIST PROGRAM. They only open the program every 1st quarter of the year. It gives you a guaranteed income every month. Since i joined them a year ago, i never had any bad experience and they always able to deliver what they promised. Read the testimonial section, you'll learn a lot about the program. They don't have a bad record with the BBB either, so check it out.
    onlinemom815

Answer by onlinemom815 at 7:05 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I assemble tons of stuff at home and never have a problem. I even find it fun. it is like putting together a puzzle with directions and labeled pieces.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 6:37 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I tried it once and they said I wasn't doing it right even though I was doing it EXACTLY how the instructions stated. Everyone said they looked great. So I reported them to the BBB and they were really childish about having to return my money. To me it just wasn't worth it.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 6:40 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I tried this once and had a bad experience with it. Every time you finish assembling your item you have to return it to the company; they just kep returning it back to me stating that it wasn't good enough and I was never paid; I think all these assemble at home jobs are scams. I began working for DiamondCreek Candles and I'm making money the real way. Here is the link if you would like to take a look:

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 7:06 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• It's extremely hard to get a legit assembly job. Go to http://freewebs.com/free2workathome to read about some good ones I have used.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:42 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Make $$ and cut your grocery bill in half!!!!

I am a distributor for The Gourmet Cupboard. Even when times are tough and people can't afford 'nonessentials' they are going to buy food. Our products are all quality, homemade, affordable foods. You can do home shows, craft fairs, farmers markets, retail, baskets, websales, or just sell to friends and family and enjoy your discount.

Contact me for more info.
    Karli Land
    karlisemail@yahoo.com
    706-204-8914
    KarliLand

Answer by KarliLand at 12:31 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• SCAM... Try something else... go to www.wahm.com for legit opps. The site also tells you which are the scams!! GOOD LUCK!
    owalker

Answer by owalker at 3:12 PM on Jan. 31, 2009