Have you ever thought of this?

I shake my legs.. Like when you go up and down for a kid riding a horse..
Well do you think the shaking bouncing will hurt my baby? I had an u/s and the baby danced when I laughed up and down.. so do you think the baby is "a;ll shook up"?

TravisJohnsmama

Asked by TravisJohnsmama at 6:21 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No. Are you serious?
    Anonymous

• Hey come on I am in one of those questionable states??lol what ever I am thinking about funny crazy sh** today
    TravisJohnsmama

Answer by TravisJohnsmama at 6:23 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• hahaha i have a similar question about going to live music shows...do you think the baby might get hearing probs from all that echoing?? seriously!
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 6:27 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• lol..here's my sanity level for the day, hubby was annoying me (threatening to tickle) so i told him if he was gonna tickle my feet i would annoy his baby and started poking my belly... it worked... he stopped and gave me the strangest look... then walked away shaking his head...hehehehe
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 6:29 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• The babies are not going to get hurt in either of these instances.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 6:30 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• no. the fluid helps to prevent that. sorry the other response was rude. totally uncalled for.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 6:31 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• my mom went to a jimmy buffet concert 8 months prego and I was born with no hearing loss. She sat right in front of the speakers.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 6:32 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• My little sister always tell me i'm going to give the baby laughing baby syndrome because of how my belly shakes when I laugh. LOL!
    kstap_4

Answer by kstap_4 at 9:02 PM on Jan. 28, 2009