Confused???

Ok my friend is pregnant and the doc told her that she got pregnant on her period. Which the doc said she ovulated at the same time. But I never heard of that so has anyone actually gotten pregnant on their period. Cuz I just started mine and if thats true then damn I better do it today. What do you think?

momof5kidz

Asked by momof5kidz at 6:25 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It IS possible to get pregnant on your period, it's just not all that common.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 6:29 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• It's possible, but not likely. Most women don't ovulaet till about 2 weeks after their period begins. Anything can happen though, obviously.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 6:54 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I got preg right before a pd and got it anyway, then skipped the next. It was either the day before I got it or the day it started. I m/c anyway but it was there for 10 weeks. When I had the ultrasound and counted back, I was surprised. Never expected that.
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 6:56 PM on Jan. 28, 2009