What was the last nice thing you bought for yourself? What would you like to buy yourself as soon as the economy gets better?

I haven't bought anything for myself lately since the downfall of the economy. I sure would love to buy something nice for me, but I can't, so I'm just window shopping drooling all over things right now. The last nice thing I bought was this gold rose mesh ring from Tiffany. I sure would like to buy me a nice bag as soon as we have the money :)

erlsk

Asked by erlsk at 6:45 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Shopping

• Last nice thing I bought myself was my laptop last year. The next thing I will buy myself will be next month and itll be a new washer and dryer combo I have been drooling over to make life easier. Im also buying a new TV and new livingroom furniture but that probably wont be until May.

Answer by gemgem at 6:48 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• the last nicest thing i bought was a bracelet and a necklace for myself, but that was on a gift card given to me.

lately ive been going to second hand stores for clothes but honestly i love old worn clothes. The next thing if its not a problem for my family situation would be a tummy tuck.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:50 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Plasma tv and a blu-ray player for myself for my 40th birthday.
    Anonymous

• I bought a new Coach bag and a fantastic white cashmere sweater that my husband forgot to get me for Christmas. Next on my list is a new camera. I need one.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 9:05 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I bought a new point and shoot camera - our old one died, and my husband doesn't like to take pictures with my DSLR. It was just over $400... but I love cameras, pictures and documenting life. I bought it the week before we had our son so we would have a camera my husband was comfortable using to get pictures of him as a newborn.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 11:17 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• As for the second part of the question... eh, I really don't have a lot of wants. Maybe some new clothes once the baby weight comes off? (Hopefully it WILL come off) I would really like a gym membership at this great gym near us indoor pool, family swim hours, lots of classes - their daycare area is awesome.. basketball hoops, an indoor climbing gym.. It's just hard to justify the extra $125 a month bill for dues for the family. Meh.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 11:43 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i just got a plasma tv, ive been buying myself some new clothes, and when things get a lil easier, maybe next month, im getting a laptop.
    Gotta love tax season.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 9:36 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Maternity clothes! Ha, truthfully when I found out I was expecting twins, my shopping priorities definitey changed - I now scour the Sunday ads for diaper coupons!!!
    However I'm hoping after we get our taxes or work bonus check we can get new carpeting
    L_Bass

Answer by L_Bass at 6:34 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• the last nice thing I bought myself was a Gucci bag that I found at a consignment shop for $3.00. I'm a bargain shopper. lol. I would love to get some new summer clothes soon though.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:54 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Man lord knows I like to shop, but i'm planning to sale my home either this year or next in a tough market so I can't really buy much. I bought myself a thing that holds some flatwear it's stainless steel and red and. I loved it the min. I saw it.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 6:28 PM on Feb. 4, 2009