Do you have any clue on how to find birth mother?

I was given up for adoption when I was 6 years old. My birth mother did not voluntarily give me up, but in the circumstances she was forced to hand me and my newborn sister up to a family from church. Since then I have wondered where she is, and what has happened to her. I know all of her information, but I can't find anything besides marriage documents. I would love to contact her, and from what I have been told about her, she would also be happy. If any of you know any information about finding birth parents, can you please help me? It is a very difficult search, I know. And it is very emotional. But I am intent on finding her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on May. 20, 2012 in Adoption

• There are sites online that you can pay a small fee for. They'll give you access to databases that will have phone numbers, addresses, etc. Google her name and a number of them will come up.
    xXMarlyeXx

Answer by xXMarlyeXx at 1:08 PM on May. 20, 2012

• pm me if you are up for it, I can give you some sites and ideas.
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 1:25 PM on May. 20, 2012

• Please feel free to visit the Birthmom group...we have a wonderful search Mother there:)  Good Luck!

ceejay1_iz_back

Answer by ceejay1_iz_back at 11:51 PM on May. 20, 2012

• What State did this Adoption take place?

I'll be happy to see what I can do to assist in your search but need details. Best wishes!
    Here_2_Help_U

Answer by Here_2_Help_U at 7:03 PM on Jun. 14, 2012

• Hope you find your birthmother. I am sure you can do a search on the internet. Good Luck.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 4:47 PM on Jul. 9, 2012