Would it bother you if your husband was a gynecologist?

I dont think I would like my DH to have that job because how could he get turned on by me when he saw vaginas all day. Would it really be a sexual thing at that point anymore. How would you ladies feel about that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know every gyno that I've had has a lot of kids....and he'd be gone all day and all hours of the night because babies come when they feel like it. But I'm sure you wouldn't be hurting for cash..
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 6:53 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• UM... I WOULDNT MIND... I THINK IT''D BE KIND OF COOL..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 6:54 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I wondered about that myself, so I asked my ON/GYN about this and he said it's like any other Dr. that specializes in one area, if you've seen one, you've seen them all as far as work goes you get used to it, but it's totally different with his wife.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 6:55 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• my hubby says (after reading him this question) that its not physical attraction, he can go home to his sexy wife who won his heart already, and its still have your romance.

he also says it might be like a woman staring at men's "down there" all day like those who shave down there, or clips him.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:57 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• No. I would just support him and the money he would be home to be a great provider for the family.

Queenof2

Answer by Queenof2 at 7:08 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I would not care if he was one..just a job really...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• It would be kinda..i dunno nice?
    He'd know all about your "privates" and how to get you going at the right time, and what works and what doesn't :)
    Anonymous

• I'd feel better about myself when I asked him how his day at work went and he replied, "It was ok. I had to remove some infected ovaries, but other than that no different." It'd make my vagina feel very special for being healthy.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 7:25 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I think it would be cool if my husband was a gynecologist.
    I suspect it's all situational. When gyn is at work, they're in a clinical mindset. When in the bedroom, it'd be a romantic situation. I don't think he'd be pulling out a speculum when he home. Though if my husband still had his sense of humor...that might get him kicked out of bed. lol
    redlily08

Answer by redlily08 at 7:43 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I have thought about that myself. And I dont think it would bother me. I am sure that he wouldnt look at those women the way he looks at me.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 7:57 PM on Jan. 28, 2009