help please i NEED SOME ADVICE

so my bf got into a fight with me today and he was yelling and freaking out on me and wouldn't stop i started crying and couldn't stop i had this or have this pain in my stomach that comes and goes. Can it hurt the baby or is it hurting the baby, because he stopped moving after we got into the fight. 25 weeks btw

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well your stress could have upset the baby, but actually hurting the baby? maybe not. he didn't get physical or hit you did he? it was just an argument? My baby has periods of not moving at all, just drink something and lay down and see if movement resumes.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 7:00 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i've tried that to and it don't seem to work. He only has moved like 3 times all day and i don't know. I have cramps in my side and stomach. No he didn't hit me but the yelling was really bad i couldn't breath
    Anonymous

• If your relationship is like this, you need help. You are bringing an innocent human life into this. It may not hurt the baby now, but what effect do you think it will have after the baby is born?
    Anonymous

• If you are really really worried about the baby not moving, call your doctor. They will check you out.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 7:03 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• This happened to me with my son. I was about 6 or 7 months maybe and my BF and I got into an argument at night and the next day, the baby didn't move. The next day, he still didn't so I had a sonogram and everything was fine. That night, I had one of those dolls they give teenagers to show them what it's like to care for a baby (little late for that lol) and every time I woke up with the fake baby, my baby was moving. I think he had been sleeping all day and awake all night. He wasn't "hurt" but it obviously affected him. BTW, that was just the beginning of the abuse I, and eventually my son, would suffer at the hands of his father. You need to get out of that relationship now. As for the baby, shine a flash light on your belly where you think his head is, and drink some juice. If he still hasn't moved for awhile, call the doc.
    TanyaR1024

Answer by TanyaR1024 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 28, 2009