pregnancy

i been having these terrible headaches off and on and don't know wat to do... i been having sharper pains in my upper back.. i am 17 weeks and still not showing but this morning when i woke up my stomach was out a lil and the bottom of my stomach is really tight

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You are having round ligament pain. The round ligament is holding your uterus in place and it's stretching. It hurts like a beeyatch!!! This last pregnancy I had constant headaches. It's just part of it. But when you get further along watch for high blood pressure. That can give you headaches. For now, eat smaller meals more frequently and it will keep your blood sugar up that may help your headache.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 6:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• If you are having bad headaches you should talk to your doctor about it. Headaches are common, but it's worth mentioning.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 6:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I visit the chiropractor whenever my headaches get out of control. He aligns me and they go away.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 7:03 PM on Jan. 28, 2009