What does this dream mean?

I dreamt there was a black wolf standing outside my bedroom window looking at me for a long time..there was no fear in my dream. What do you make of this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on May. 20, 2012 in Just for Fun

• First the color black, it can represent many things. Sometimes death, depression, or emptiness. It can also represent the subconcious mind. Then what do you associate a wolf with? There was no fear in your dream. A wolf is intelligent, wise, strong and fierce when it needs to be. The wolf was staring at you. It can signify that you have been more introspective lately, trying to gain insight into yourself and your motivations ( like staring into the thoughts and feelings under the surface). Possibly confronting things from your subconcious mind you've buried and facing them head on without fear signaling you are ready to face your problems and take them on. When interpreting dreams pay attention to details like colors, animals, shapes, emotions., themes. think about what those symbols mean to you. Do some reading on psychiatrist Carl Jung. He did excellent work with the subconcious mind and dream interpretations.
    LBoogie0617

Answer by LBoogie0617 at 3:58 PM on May. 20, 2012

• Jacob doesn't like Edward
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 3:07 PM on May. 20, 2012

• LOL. Maybe too much Twilight. Pop culture does have a way of making it into our dreams. Which if it's a, sex with a hot celebrity dream, is a good thing.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:15 PM on May. 20, 2012

• It means you found my dd wolf! lol Seriously a while a go she told me about a couple of dreams that had a wolf in it. It lived inside the floor next to her bed (Kinda creepy, but she didn't think so) Then she told me he's gone, she misses him and wants him back!

Pucki

Answer by Pucki at 3:20 PM on May. 20, 2012

• do you watch tv programs like this?
    if not give more details of dream
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:27 PM on May. 20, 2012

• I recently just heard that a sign of a wolf hollowing relates to hell i think so um i would say hell(death) is starring at you right in the eye so if u are doing something wrong do better>>hope this helps....
    Shantina

Answer by Shantina at 3:43 PM on May. 20, 2012

• It means you woke up as the dream was ending, so you remembered it.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 4:17 PM on May. 20, 2012

• You have fear in real life...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 5:55 PM on May. 20, 2012

• i think it may mean that OP knows of a man who admires her from a far

she knows that he has amired her for years- this may be new knowledge to her
    she knows he is not good for her, maybe not 'good' at all
    but he lives a distance or keeps his distance (the looking at her from outside the house and no fear)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:02 PM on May. 20, 2012

• Wow LBoogie you hit is spot on! I have been feeling depressed, lonely and empty lately and have been trying to confront my inner demons and conquer my fears.. & fiatpax..you may be onto something too! There's a guy that I like and I keep putting him off because I've been so hurt and damaged by men in my past that started out all sweet then ended up being a wolf in sheeps clothing! I've never watched Twilight Zone btw, lol I'm not much of a fan of TV at all and I do find wolves to be beautiful intelligent creatures. I saw one in real life once, it was black and grey with some brown in it too, I was in my car and it was by the side of the road, I stopped the car and we stared at each other for the longest time, but I have mixed feelings about them because I think my cat made a nice lunch for one of them a few years back. Thanks for all your insights girls, you're all awesome!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:56 PM on May. 20, 2012