I'm redneck trash

I'm from a small agricutural town and I'm proud to say im poor redneck trash lol anyone else proud of what they are?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am a military wife therefore I sit on my butt a day long eating bon-bons. I cheat on my husband and I get pregnant every chance I can. I also think I am better than everyone else because of my husband's rank. Hehe, this is fun.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:05 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I was born and raised with money and come from an affluent area and therefore am stuck up, dont care about poor people, and think Im better then everyone. Dont you love labels?

Answer by gemgem at 6:57 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i do........sorry didnt mean to make my question annon
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 6:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Oh its ok LOL I dont mind anon.

Answer by gemgem at 7:00 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I grew up on a self sustaining farm. I had never gone to a mall untill I was 15. I am poor redneck trash. lol. I grew up WITHOUT indoor plumbing and I still prefer to pee off the porch when I go home to my parents. lol (funny technique if anyone's interested, you NEVER get pee on yourself.) I make bread daily. I butcher my own meat. Yup, I am redneck trash...and PROUD!
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 7:02 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I was raised with poor parents who became wealthy.
    In school if I carried a Gucci purse I got called stuck up and rich.
    My parents worked very hard, My mom and dad split, she was a single mom tying it make it, and my dad had 4 jobs just to have a life. They tried to give me everything I wanted, and I'm very happy for it. It wasn't until high school (I was 17) that my mom got a government job and my dad sells real estate for a well known company pulling in almost 10 million a month.
    I'm proud to be raised the way I was, and I would never have it any other way.
    Anonymous

• oh i forgot im dumber than dirt and shouldnt have all my teeth because cow kicked them out
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 7:08 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• jeremysmom : are you SERIOUS! lol
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:08 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I'm the "cop" kid,
    brought up in a very strict house and was never allowed to go out hahaha
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 7:10 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• It's ok I am white baby making trailer redneck trash! Oh and my SO's family likes to show that to me all the time... them and their damn jimmy choo shoe wearing... i think i'm joking but not sure...

watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 7:10 PM on Jan. 28, 2009