Does anyone know of a good online job thats scam free?

my husband was just layed off a little while ago, and i'm trying to make ends meet and stay at home with my son. So i was trying to find an online job so i can stay home and take care of him. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• Good luck...When you find one please let me know. I have been scammed out of soooo much money....I know that they have to be out there, I just cannot seem to find any.
    baby4at38

Answer by baby4at38 at 6:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I work for DiamondCreek Candles; the company has been around for over 10 years and the commissions are great. Here is the link if you are interested:

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 7:04 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I posted an answer earlier on a question about a legitimate work at home and i'll post it here as well. Try the website www.wholesaleprime.com then click on their SELL ASSIST PROGRAM. They only open the program every 1st quarter of the year. It gives you a guaranteed income every month. Since i joined them a year ago, i never had any bad experience and they always able to deliver what they promised. Read the testimonial section, you'll learn a lot about the program. They don't have a bad record with the BBB either, so check it out.
    onlinemom815

Answer by onlinemom815 at 7:16 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

•  have put together a website that might be perfect for you!  What I have done is create a place for your to find unique ideas for businesses you can start right now, if you want!  You could start work in the morning if you want!  My website is http://www.stuffformoms.info/.  This website is divided into sections.. the first page being the ideas for your business.  Now what makes this unique is that I have created links back to my very own personal businesses so you can see just how easy it is to start.   My business links are Virtual Assistant, Advertising Service and Errand Service.  Feel free to use these as examples if you wish! 

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 7:34 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Need a work at home job? http://freewebs.com/free2workathome has some good free ones posted

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:41 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Are you looking for a job or your own home based business? I have a home based business with AmeriPlan. Definitely not a scam. We provide Dental, Vision, Rx and health benefit packages to people who are in need of them. It is a reputable company that has been around for 16 years. If you want to learn more, check out my profile. I have a lot of information about the company. If you have any questions, IM me! Good luck!
    GoGreenMom68

Answer by GoGreenMom68 at 9:49 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• to the person who wrote about www.wholesaleprime.com. I just went to that website and it says "We require a minimum amount of purchase of $5,000.00 to qualify for this program." I mean if I had $5000. I wouldn't need to find someway to make some extra money.
    Anonymous

• Hi, My name is Traci and I work for Ameriplan. This medical discount company has been in business since 1992 and offers amazing benefits to everyone!!! I have been in the health insurance field for 15 years and just decided to work for myself! I was tired of my boss getting raises on my behalf! I wanted to be rewarded for the things I did!!! This is amazing! I feel rewarded daily. I meet all kinds of new people every day! And...to offer them something that is true and not a SCAM is the best part! Anyone can do this if you have will power and ambition!
    Please check out my website at www.myhomebusinesspays.com/tmast
    and if you have any questions please email me at TMast@Ameriplan.net

Hope to hear from you soon!!!!
    OH...SIGN UP PRIOR TO FEB 28TH AND YOU'LL GET A FREE TRIP FOR TWO!!!
    ASK ME HOW!
    THANKS!
    Traci Mast 614-296-5255
    Traci1993

Answer by Traci1993 at 5:25 PM on Feb. 26, 2009