exhaustion...

does anyone have any remedys for being SUPER tired... im in school full time, work full time and im about to die from exhaustion, (10wks) and also i am taking my prenatals.... :(

dlepasti

Asked by dlepasti at 6:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It get's better. All you can really do is rest, but in the second trimester the fatigue usually eases up.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 7:00 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• 1st answer is right - just TIME! It gets better but you'll never be well rested again...you just adjust!

Good luck!
    Val1313

Answer by Val1313 at 7:42 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Oh honey...I'm ten weeks too. I'm not a full time student but I do work full time and have other kids. But I'm right there with you. It's almost painful how exhausted I am sometimes. And even though its been awhile since I've done this, I believe it will get better in just a couple of weeks. I remember it being really bad in the first trimester, but it does ease up after that.
    kjones8327

Answer by kjones8327 at 7:54 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i am 11 weeks pregnant and i stay tired all i do is sleep and i also have morning sickness real bad .
    brittanysmom87

Answer by brittanysmom87 at 8:10 AM on Jan. 29, 2009