AT HOME WORK

Looking for legit at home work. IF I HAVE TO PAY TO DO IT, I WONT EVEN GIVE IT A SHOT. ive learned...so dont post anything where I have to pay to do it....98 percent of those are scams and in the end, you pay them more than you have actually earned.
Im not looking to be a billionaire with it, just a simple stay at home job to make some extra cash.

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 6:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• I work for DiamondCreek Candles; it's free to sign up. Here is the link:

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 7:03 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i do work with a company that you pay a joiners fee, but you get that back in free products in the first four months (actually almost three times the amount you pay to join.. it is more like joining sams club.. not something to start up the business.. does that make sense???) i love the products and the company is ethical and is in the Inc 500 Hall of fame, the former president and CEO, sits on the board of the BBB... it is NOT a scam, but it is WORK! not hard work, just time work... if that makes sense.
    ArmyWifeMomof3

Answer by ArmyWifeMomof3 at 7:20 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I have put together a website that might be perfect for you!  What I have done is create a place for your to find unique ideas for businesses you can start right now, if you want!  You could start work in the morning if you want!  My website is http://www.stuffformoms.info/.  This website is divided into sections.. the first page being the ideas for your business.  Now what makes this unique is that I have created links back to my very own personal businesses so you can see just how easy it is to start.   My business links are Virtual Assistant, Advertising Service and Errand Service.  Feel free to use these as examples if you wish! 

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 7:33 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Need a work at home job? http://freewebs.com/free2workathome is a free review site, good luck!

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:40 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i do freelance writing for associatedcontent.com -its free to join and you can write as often as you would like. If you would like any more info send me a message, id be happy to help
    axbeautifulxlie

Answer by axbeautifulxlie at 11:24 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Make $$ and cut your grocery bill in half!!!!

I am a distributor for The Gourmet Cupboard. Even when times are tough and people can't afford 'nonessentials' they are going to buy food. Our products are all quality, homemade, affordable foods. You can do home shows, craft fairs, farmers markets, retail, baskets, websales, or just sell to friends and family and enjoy your discount.

Contact me for more info.
    Karli Land
    karlisemail@yahoo.com
    706-204-8914
    KarliLand

Answer by KarliLand at 12:29 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Im a tastefully simple consultant and I love it!!! You do have to pay for your start up kit but you do not have to pay to work there...it is legit and not a scam just like avon but with food instead...if you want more info PM me, we may find a way to help you with your kit as well.....
    sammiemommy

Answer by sammiemommy at 1:37 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• If you are looking for a job, then you should NEVER pay.  If you want an at home business, they usually require start up fees/kits to demo from. Just because it is a start up fee for a business doesn't mean it is a scam. I hope you find what you are looking for. If you want to know more about my business, feel free to PM me.

AmyMK

Answer by AmyMK at 2:57 PM on Jan. 29, 2009