UGH!!!! I hate the sound of that voice!!!

I swear with all that is good and holy if i here one more indian on the end of my phone line asking for money I believe I will come through the phone!!! Anyone else feel like this? I am not talking about bills just the fact that I am talking to an indian instead of an AMERICAN! UGH!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I can think of a really good way to get them to stop...
    Anonymous

• You can thank Bush for that....the great outsourcer
    Anonymous

• Its happening more and more. My mother works at a newspaper and they use to do all of the calls there in the office. But the corporate office shipped the jobs oversees to save money. So now if you call about your paper bill you talk to someone in Indonesia, who is probably being paid 2 $ a day if they are lucky.
    Anonymous

• Perhaps if you pay your bills they'll quit calling you. Yay, Bush, for outsourcing all the American jobs.
    Anonymous

• WTH? BUSH didnt outsource individual public jobs. My mothers job they were outsourced by coorperate who were trying to cut cost b/c they are about to fail.
    Anonymous

• What are you talking about anon 6:10???? Paying my bills has nothing to do with it. You and everyone else talk to them on an almost a daily basis. Call a company to talk to a rep...Call Home Depot for a rep......Call any computer company for a rep......Call anywhere for any kind of service and oh that's right you would be talking to someone from a thrird world country that can't speak en-gel-ish. and yes I am spelling English that way on purpose! But way to start spuing diarrhea out of your mouth before you think...typical!LOL
    Anonymous

• Anon 7:16, I'm pretty sure Bush is responsible for the dinosaurs being extinct and the Cubs not winning the world series. Just go with it, nobody is going to admit otherwise.
    Anonymous

• oops...third... not thrird
    Anonymous

• I hate Bush, he did kill all the dinosaurs didnt he......to heck with Bush.

ROFL
    Anonymous

• Ok let's clear some things up... although I do realize jobs are outsourced over seas to India, that person on the phone could very well be an American with an Indian accent. I love how people assume that all Americans speak the same... Guess what, at one time Americans had an accent, a British one.

TinasTribe

Answer by TinasTribe at 7:23 PM on Jan. 28, 2009