if your husband/so smoked weed?

What would you do if you found out that your husband/so smoked weed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Call an attorney.
    Anonymous

• beat his ass!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• ummm does this question really need the answer....well I guess nothing if I smoked it too and if I didn't I would turn him in to the police. Seriously and I love my hubby but if you have children involved then it has to be done.
    Anonymous

• I WOULD PROBABLY JOIN HIM!
    Anonymous

• Nothing if he didnt smoke it around my kids.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 7:11 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• mine does but he doesnt do it around the kids so i dont really care
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 7:13 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• As long as it wasn't around my kids or myself and DEFINITELY not in the house...I wouldn't care. Luckily my husband is mature enough not to.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 7:17 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Mine used to before we got married. We quit smoking cigaretts and anything else when we got home from our honeymoon. If I caught him now, I don't think it would be a big deal as long as he wasn't responsible for our son during the time he was high and as long as it is not happening all the time.
    If it was while he was the only person responsible for our son (say if I were out at the store or something) then I think we'd have a serious fight on our hands. But he is smarter than that. He knows that would be stupid and irresponsible. I think if he were to do it. it would be at a football game or something, and it would probably be with my father actually. My father is the only functional pot head I've ever met in my life. He supported his family and runs an extremely successful business and has been a pot head the whole time. I don't know anyone else who could do the same.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't stay with him.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 7:22 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• if it was a problem we'd work it out as a couple, i think calling the police is overkill and judgemental. I'd find out why first.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 7:27 PM on Jan. 28, 2009