Benefiber...

My insurance doesn't kick in until the 9th of Feb. So I haven't seen a Dr yet. And I'm terrible at eating my veggies or oatmeal for fiber, is it ok to take benefiber? Sadly my pregnancy has come with constipation which sucks more then any other symptom I've had ,lol. Also I'm 6 weeks today if that makes any difference.

MattysWoWMoM

Asked by MattysWoWMoM at 7:10 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ive been eating the fiber one bars... (i hate oatmeal lol) and so far its been pretty good... also you should start taking a prenatal vitamin until you can go and see the dr
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 7:12 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i don't see a problem with it. as long as you are not over doing it. there are certain laxatives you can take too. if you go to your local drug store and ask the pharmacist he/she will be able to tel you the ones that are safe to take... at least that will help out to start things along....
    ArmyWifeMomof3

Answer by ArmyWifeMomof3 at 7:15 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I love frosted mini wheats and didn't think of them as a good fiber source so I went to the store and bought some :P that should help atleast a little bit :)
    MattysWoWMoM

Answer by MattysWoWMoM at 2:23 PM on Jan. 29, 2009