what

Do you think of a mother who talks bad about her daughter to everyone, calls her names and also wants to start with her. She was never motherly growing up running around with another man. Puts her daughter down now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• I think that she is not a mother and is not worth the daughter's energy. The daughter should move on and use her mother as an example of everything not to do as a parent.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 7:11 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• my mother use to buy me sluty clothes and then turn around and call me a slut
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 7:12 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I think that is sad for the daughter.Makes me fill bad for the daughter.
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• wow, well i got it from my mother and my mother in law over my life time so far. Blow them people off your back and dont bother anymore. What they think is up to them and they not know any better. My mom called me all sorta of names because i wasnt living her life and my MIL has said everything about me and my kids that can be offensive because she didnt like the choices HER SON had made, even though it was common knowledge that he wasnt doing what i wanted him to do , and i dont bother with her. You have so many better things to do with your life then waste them on people who need help but wont get it. You do what you think is best for you and yours and leave the sniveling bored illlmongers alone.
    MommysZoo

Answer by MommysZoo at 8:23 PM on Jan. 28, 2009