embarrassing question sorta

I noticed that in the last three days my glands have been swollen so much that it hurts my neck and I'm feeling more wiped out than ever.tonight I went to the store my blood pressure is 133/98 it used to be 120/80 I noticed some pressure in my lower back and an odd sensation like I needed to pee,and felt odd sensation in my bunghole. I dont want to go to the doctor because i have no insurance, I'm not pregnant cause my tubes are tied,seems like after I had my appendix out I've had lots of problems. I guess I was just windering if any of you ladies exp any of this and could help maybe figure out a home remedie for it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Health

• UTI maybe? Just a guess.
    Anonymous

• Well your bloos pressure is in normal range. I say to go to the Er anyway just to make sure your ok. I hope you feel better
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 7:22 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• It sounds as if you have some kind of infection. That would account for the BP, the glands and the tiredness. Maybe it is a virus. Do you have a fever?

Answer by Bmat at 7:48 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• StrepThroat maybe
    Anonymous

• as far as your bp, the bottom number is scary. if teh bottom is over 100 you could have a stoke. also high bp causes kidney failure/your back pain. i had high bp with my first preg. sounds a lot like it, see a doc, it can be fatal.... see if you can find a free clinic/ health dept. clinic... good luck.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:11 PM on Jan. 28, 2009