When did you feel your baby move?

I can't remember how many weeks I was when I felt my first move. Maybe you all can help me out? How many weeks were you? I'm only 14 weeks, so I'm sure it's normal that I havn't felt it yet...I'm just so excited for when that day comes!

hgibsonorc

Asked by hgibsonorc at 7:17 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Do you mean quickening or actual start to feel the baby move? since weeks on that can differ.
    Anonymous

• How come on your profile it says you have a child and shows a picture with a baby bump,no face included but yet you do not know when to feel the baby move...Hmmm
    Anonymous

• everyone kept telling me ... "oh u should feel the baby move by now", when I was 18 weeks ... I couldn't feel anything!! Not until 20 weeks ... was I sure ... but since you've already had a baby I'm sure you are more familiar!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 7:34 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

The baby bump was when I was pregnant with my three year old and I'm expecting my second now. I'm only 14 weeks along. LOL. Why is that so confusing???
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 7:36 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Kaylan010 for many first time moms they do not feel the baby until 20 weeks.
    So your right on schedule:>)
    Anonymous

• Since you have been pregnant you should know,that is why.
    Was not meaning to be rude but thought maybe you needed to know something more than you were asking.
    Anonymous

That's why in the question, it says that I don't remember with my first. Hmmm...maybe I didn't word it well enough. But yeah. I have a three year old and I cannot remember how many weeks I was when I felt her move. Are you pregnant? What is your experience?
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 7:40 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I am 18 wks right now (this is my second) and I feel flutters once in a while. I didn't feel actual movement with my first until I was about 20 wks.
    Kimpossible

Answer by Kimpossible at 8:05 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I felt flutters at 19 weeks.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 8:39 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I'm pregnant yes,sorry it took a bit to get back..i'm sorry if i came across mean..:>)
    But i really started to feel not just flutters of my baby by my 20th week.
    Best of luck to you.
    Anonymous