Has anyone else read Son Of A Preacher Man by Jay Bakker?

I just finished this book yesterday. I thought it was wonderful and he made some very interesting points. I learned things about the situation that i never knew before. Just wondering what everyone Else's thoughts about the book were.

p.s. He is the son of Jim and Tammy Fay Bakker; in case anyone was wondering why i was posting it in here. Hes a minister himself and talks a lot about the church and religion and his beliefs in God.

alexsmomma06

Asked by alexsmomma06 at 7:23 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• No actually I have never heard of it. Thanks for telling me about it...
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 7:33 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• He did a reality show, too, called One Punk, Under God. It used to be on iTunes, but it was a few years ago, not sure if it still is. The same company that made it also made a few documentaries about his mother, too, but I would not recommend visiting their website if you are not as LGBT friendly as Tammy Fay was.
    Anonymous